Private Guides for Izmir, Kusadasi and Istanbul, Turkey

My husband and I are visiting Izmir, Kusadasi and Istanbul on the Crystal Serenity in September. We are looking for private guides for the two of us. We have visited Kusadasi and Istanbul in 2014, and therefore, we are looking for something new that we didn't see before. We visited both Ephesus and Sirince in Kusadasi. We hit just about all of the "must see" sights during our three days in Istanbul. This is our first trip to Izmir. For those of you who have visited these ports by private guide, please share with me contact information for your very favorite guide in these cities.

Thanks,

Shelley

My husband and I are visiting Izmir, Kusadasi and Istanbul on the Crystal Serenity in September. We are looking for private guides for the two of us. We have visited Kusadasi and Istanbul in 2014, and therefore, we are looking for something new that we didn't see before. We visited both Ephesus and Sirince in Kusadasi. We hit just about all of the "must see" sights during our three days in Istanbul. This is our first trip to Izmir. For those of you who have visited these ports by private guide, please share with me contact information for your very favorite guide in these cities.

Thanks,

Shelley

My travel agent told me about this group in Istanbul....http://constantinopleguide.com/FAQ.php. Apparently they are quite good and I have already sent an inquiry to them regarding a half day city tour.

Thank you for your suggestions. I've arranged a private guide to take us once again to Ephesus and Sirince. We loved the village and Ephesus with the Terrace Houses can't be beat for great ruins. We've built our courage to wander Istanbul on our own - every guide I contacted said that we've seen it all previously, and there's really no other great sights to see. So, we will simply wander from the ship to the Grand Bazaar area and soak up all of the daily life and ambiance that Istanbul has to offer. Probably will do the same in Izmir. Thanks for your help.

Shelley