Cigars on the Pride and on the Breeze.

We have cruises planned for Pride (Sept 2015) and Breeze (Oct 2016).

My husband really enjoyed Bar Blue on the Glory this past May where he could relax with a drink and a cigar at night. What kind of offerings does Pride and Breeze have for the occasional Cigar smoker?

Thanks

Sailed this past Christmas on Breeze and heading out again in 11 days. Cigar smoking is allowed on the starboard side of deck 11 overlooking the pool. It is also allowed outside deck 5 but don't remember which side. Best place is the 11th deck.

The deck 5 location on the Breeze is just outside ocean plaza on the port side Lanai..I preferred that location.

On the Pride, cigar smoking is allowed on the lido deck, deck 9 on the starboard side forward along with deck 10 forward. Deck 9 is nice, it's undercover and has the more comfortable padded seating, not far from the Blue Iguana Cantina and Red Frog Rum Bar for easy access to beverages.

We sailed the Pride repo cruise in March and John Heald hosted 2 "Cigars Under the Stars" events that were held on deck 9 at the aft Serenity area...event started at 9-10pm so Serenity was not really being used that. Those were nice events to attend, smoke some decent cigars with some of the staff and offered nice scotches, well..better scotches to have with the smokes.

Great! Thank you all for the tips and advice.

Our Honeymoon cruise was 13 years ago on Celebrity and they had an amazing cigar bar that we loved to go to after dinner. He really misses that, but we have a 9 year old now and Carnival is a much better choice for kids.

Well, if you have a balcony you can roll the dice and smoke out there and hope the smoking n@z1's don't track you down before you finish your smoke...and then prepare to get flamed on this board! :D

Edited by swodog94

Well, if you have a balcony you can roll the dice and smoke out there and hope the smoking n@z1's don't track you down before you finish your smoke...and then prepare to get flamed on this board! :D

Nice guy

I'm just off the Magic and Im certain that I read in the daily ship news (whatever they call it) that technically cigars and pipes are only suppose to be smoked on the Lua or somthing deck (deck 5 I think) by the ocean side BBQ.. Kind of fine print but it was there. I smoked my stogies with the rest of hated mankind on deck 11.

Really getting out of hand.

JT :cool:

Edited by jtwanabe