the chocolate funship

bluejay555

Anyone ever buy this? The chocolate that is shaped like a ship? My kids would love this and it would be a fun surprise! I was going to order it but it says it's 8oz. That sounds kind of small for $13. How big is it, is it hollow, and can it be bought at Cherry on Top?

I don’t think you can purchase them on board. Maybe you. Not sure.

They are solid chocolate. We think they are good and purchase them frequently when we sail a ship that does not have a cherry on top store.

We will have one waiting for us when we board the Valor.

OK thank you for the info! I know it was a weird question but as I was looking through the funshops I thought it was so cute but wow, $13 for a choc bar! I'll probably do it for the kids though and they'll probably want to save it and it will melt into a blob on our post-cruise drive back home :p

We had the chocolate funship one time as part of a cabin gift, and I have to say the chocolate was quite good! Now, whenever we cruise with the grandkids we order one for our room.

My advice is this...rather than saving it and having it melt or break, just make memories and eat the ship! Take pictures while you are doing it. Have everyone tell a memory of the day and then take a bite - but only one! Have to wait until the next day to tell another story and take another bite.

It is a fun way to laugh together, and we all look forward to our chocolate bite of the day! We usually do it before dinner each evening as my grown kids and my grandkids always seem to migrate to my room before dinner. The kids think it is a treat to eat candy before dinner, and the grown kids always have the best stories to share.

It is our new tradition!

We had the chocolate funship one time as part of a cabin gift, and I have to say the chocolate was quite good! Now, whenever we cruise with the grandkids we order one for our room.

My advice is this...rather than saving it and having it melt or break, just make memories and eat the ship! Take pictures while you are doing it. Have everyone tell a memory of the day and then take a bite - but only one! Have to wait until the next day to tell another story and take another bite.

It is a fun way to laugh together, and we all look forward to our chocolate bite of the day! We usually do it before dinner each evening as my grown kids and my grandkids always seem to migrate to my room before dinner. The kids think it is a treat to eat candy before dinner, and the grown kids always have the best stories to share.

It is our new tradition!

What a great tradition! I love this!!

I completely agree! What a fun tradition AND the chocolate is actually of a great quality. I am allergic to caffeine, so I can only have a little chocolate each day so I am very choosy on what chocolate I actually eat. No point in wasting my limited daily dose on lousy chocolate. My sister got us one of these ship chocolates once on Carnival and I was skeptical, but it was wonderful. The ship is solid chocolate and bigger than it sounds. We thought it was worth the cost because it was a $13 fun experience to share together. Would I spend $13 on a chocolate bar back home? No way. But on vacation, it's a whole lot cheaper than most things, and your whole family can get a kick and fun memories from sharing it.