18 year old aboard Freedom of the Seas

We are aboard the FOS in a few weeks with my 3 teens. This is our first cruise with an 18 year old. Last year on Oasis, there was a meeting scheduled on the first day for 18-20 year olds. I just looked at an old cruise compass for FOS and didn't see any meetings for them. Is the meeting only on the Oasis and Allure?

We are aboard the FOS in a few weeks with my 3 teens. This is our first cruise with an 18 year old. Last year on Oasis, there was a meeting scheduled on the first day for 18-20 year olds. I just looked at an old cruise compass for FOS and didn't see any meetings for them. Is the meeting only on the Oasis and Allure?

There was get together times for 18-20 YO's on the Freedom last December.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

If I remember correctly they had some scheduled meeting times for 18-20 year olds... also a "Singles Meet & Great" for the same age ranges I believe... We were just on the FOS last week but since I dont have any children that old yet I cannot say with 100% certainty.

Yes, I saw the singles meet and greet on the FOS cruise compass, but I was assuming that this would include singles in their twenties and beyond. One of the things she loves about cruises is meeting people her age. I know for sure the Oasis has 18-20 year meeting.

Yes, I saw the singles meet and greet on the FOS cruise compass, but I was assuming that this would include singles in their twenties and beyond. One of the things she loves about cruises is meeting people her age. I know for sure the Oasis has 18-20 year meeting.

You might also check your roll call for others sailing with kids in that age group.

I will be cruising on FOS October 4th-11th in Cabin #7270. I noticed there is a blank area directly across from the cabin and was wondering if anyone has been in that cabin or one similar that could tell me if that will be a problem with early morning noise. I understand there have been some interior cabin upgrades, would that include adding egg crate/memory foam toppers to the beds? I have a spine problem and those were very helpful when I sailed on the Allure. Thanks.

They had this on the liberty when I was 18, it worked well :)

I'm just off FOTS yesterday with my 18 yo son. There was a meet and greet for 18-20, but not until midnight on the first sea day. This was very disappointing for him as he had to spend the first and second day with us (sigh) before he was able to meet some friends his own age. Our younger son (16 yo) was able to make many friends the very first night after dinner. I really wish there had been just a short get together on that first night for the older ones.