Solo cabin/single supplement

Neene0311

Really? Because I found the other 3 meanings - two of which of will get me banned or a warning if I write it out.....(Thank you Merriam Webster and Wikitionary)

Basically, he's saying a plum = desirable, in the sentence.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

And I just found one of the other meanings! [blush] Topin closed! LOL

And I just found one of the other meanings! [blush] Topin closed! LOL

Think of it this way - can compliment and insult someone in the same sentence....[emoji15]

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Crud !!! Never mind. It was a web site that let you find solo cruise prices on many cruise lines. I was trying to type in code. Nothing else was meant.

Wow...THAT is what you were trying to do? Fooled me! I'll find the site....and delete this thread subscription!

If the studio room is $1249 you must be looking at a "high demand" cruise. If your going alone there are sites that offer "hot deals" that have lower single supplements, that or maybe NCL will do a no single supplement wave sale one day again. That or find someone to go with you and get that inside room.

I'm going for 21 days and I got great deal with a studio for just £1100 an inside was 800 not a bad deal

Crud !!! Never mind. It was a web site that let you find solo cruise prices on many cruise lines. I was trying to type in code. Nothing else was meant.

Being a blonde could u re type and make it easier plz[emoji37][emoji37][emoji37][emoji37][emoji8]

Yes they do. My niece booked a balcony cabin as a solo and it was 200%. I few weeks later I found out that the supplement was waived and she was able to save over $1000. She quickly re-booked and moved to an AFT balcony on higher deck. I think the deal was gone a few days later. So it pays to be on the lookout. I told my niece she owes me big time;).

I was on the Getaway Nov 2014 - inaugural season the week before Thanksgiving. I got a balcony for $585 with no supplement. I also got $50 on board credit. Due to the great price my mom booked a separate balcony solo and got the same pricing. Wish we could find that again.

We booked 3-4 weeks out.