NCL Spirit Grand Med Barcelona to Venice May 19-31, 2015 picture slideshow

Slickn

My wife and I took the Norwegian Spirit for a tour of the Mediterranean for our honeymoon. I ended up taking over 4000 photos. I've created a video slide show to show our friends and family and thought that some of you guys may be interested in seeing the photos if you are considering the same itinerary. This was our 5th cruise(2nd on NCL) and by far the best experience so far. We had an awesome roll call which made our tours fantastic and economical.

Itinerary:

Barcelona, Spain

Toulon, France

Livorno, Italy

Citavecchia, Italy

Naples, Italy

Mykonos, Greece

Istanbul, Turkey

Kusadasi, Turkey

Piraeus, Greece

Venice, Italy

Nick

Hi Nick and Dawn! I was going to watch a movie tonight but ended up watching your video instead. :p. I enjoyed it tremendously!

I love how we were on the same cruise but saw very different things in some of the ports. Looking at your pictures, I wish we had seen the Egyptian room and mummies at the Vatican. Maybe next time...

I was wondering if you would be willing to send me a few of your pics? Maybe 6 or 8 of them? I can watch the video again tomorrow and notes the times of the pics I'd like.

Thanks!!

I loved your slide show, it is really neat to see some of the same places in other's viewpoints.

I am going to add your link to mine so hopefully more see it and am sharing it with my co-workers who are chomping at the bit to see pictures! I just cannot get my own photos edited and the review typed fast enough LOL!

Say hi to Dawn for me too!

Hi Nick and Dawn! I was going to watch a movie tonight but ended up watching your video instead. :p. I enjoyed it tremendously!

I love how we were on the same cruise but saw very different things in some of the ports. Looking at your pictures, I wish we had seen the Egyptian room and mummies at the Vatican. Maybe next time...

I was wondering if you would be willing to send me a few of your pics? Maybe 6 or 8 of them? I can watch the video again tomorrow and notes the times of the pics I'd like.

Thanks!!

I was thinking the same thing when I was reading your review of the cruise... so many things you guys saw, that we missed... it just means we will have to go back and do it again!

Let me know what pictures you would like, I have both the jpegs(which are only black and white) and the RAW picture files(which is the full color photo). I assume you have a way of viewing RAW images... if not let me know and ill run them through photoshop and save them as color Jpegs.

Nick

• 3 weeks later...
Slickn, you said this was your 5th cruise. May I ask what other cruises you were on?

Royal Carribean - Navigator of the Seas - Western Carribean - Jan 2009

Royal Carribean - Voyager of the Seas - Eastern Carribean - Jan 2011

Carnival - Victory - Southern Carribean - Feb 2012

Norwegian - Dawn - Bermuda (got engaged) - Oct 2013

Norwegian - Spirit - Mediterranean (Honeymoon) - May 2015

and soon...

Norwegian - Dawn - Bermuda (2nd Honeymoon) - Aug 2015

I specifically was wondering this about Rome. We are doing the Venice to Barcelona cruise in Sept. The ship is supposed to dock in Civitecchia at 8am. Does anyone know how long it was before they could leave the ship?

Thank you.