Alaska Norwegian Sun pics are in!

the4ofusandallourfriends

What wonderful pictures. We are planning to cruise on the Sun May 2006. My daughter's will be 12 & 9. Is there a lot for them to do? My oldest loves history and the thought of the Yukon Trail thrills her. The youngest is hoping they have a great kids program. We cruised twice on Disney Cruise Line and their kids programs are wonderful. Disney set the bar high for other cruise lines.

Again, I LOVED YOUR PICTURES!!!!

What wonderful pictures. We are planning to cruise on the Sun May 2006. My daughter's will be 12 & 9. Is there a lot for them to do? My oldest loves history and the thought of the Yukon Trail thrills her. The youngest is hoping they have a great kids program. We cruised twice on Disney Cruise Line and their kids programs are wonderful. Disney set the bar high for other cruise lines.

We have today booked on the Breaktaking Vistas itinerary which includes a pre-cruise Rockies Tour and then the Alaska cruise from Seattle back to Seattle on Sun Princess leaving England on 23rd May flying into Calgary for the Land Tour first.

If the Sun is as good as the Star Princess (we did the Baltic cruise on 13th August 05 and it was awesome) then we will have a great time.

If there is anyone else on our sailing I intend to join a Roll Call for this or may start one up.

Happy Sailing

From Suron in Bristol, England ;)

Hopelea, my daughter is 11 and my neice is 16. They LOVED it! I honestly believe it's all about the excursions you pick. We did the horsebackriding with Joni (which, if you do a search you'll find lots of good info), which was the highlight for my daughter. We booked through Southeast Tours which picked us up in skagway and took us to Yukon for the horsebackriding. The 3 or so months before leaving we borrowed alot of videos from the library with information about Alaska including some on the GoldRush. It made our trip even more interesting.

They loved the whale watching and the glacier was interesting too.

We didn't have the money to do the fancy heli excursions but we still had a blast.

My daughter never went to the kid's programs. She's not into them. She really took advantage of the heated outdoor pools and she loved all the shows in the evening.

I might have a kid's program still on my computer files if you're interested in the activities they have.

We have today booked on the Breaktaking Vistas itinerary which includes a pre-cruise Rockies Tour and then the Alaska cruise from Seattle back to Seattle on Sun Princess leaving England on 23rd May flying into Calgary for the Land Tour first.

If the Sun is as good as the Star Princess (we did the Baltic cruise on 13th August 05 and it was awesome) then we will have a great time.

If there is anyone else on our sailing I intend to join a Roll Call for this or may start one up.

Happy Sailing

From Suron in Bristol, England ;)

Suron, we were on the Norwegian Sun not the Sun Princess........I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Archived