Specialty Restaurants on the Adventure of the Seas

Hi, fellow cruisers.

This is DW and my first cruise with Royal Caribbean. We are sailing on the Adventure of the Seas in January with family.

I was wondering if any of your could fill me on the specialty restaurants on board and the type of food that is offered. I also would be glad to hear about any gastronomic recommendations. Of course I looked at the website, but there is nothing more helpful than getting some good CCer's advice from their own experiences.

DW and I are looking forward to our first cruise with RCCL and looking forward to exploring the Adventure of the Seas.

Thanks for you help.

Rich a.k.a.

Edited by fathercop

Hi, fellow cruisers.

This is DW and my first cruise with Royal Caribbean. We are sailing on the Adventure of the Seas in January with family.

I was wondering if any of your could fill me on the specialty restaurants on board and the type of food that is offered. I also would be glad to hear about any gastronomic recommendations. Of course I looked at the website, but there is nothing more helpful than getting some good CCer's advice from their own experiences.

DW and I are looking forward to our first cruise with RCCL and looking forward to exploring the Adventure of the Seas.

Thanks for you help.

Rich a.k.a.

Giovanni's Table:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/giovannis.pdf

The first part is lunch, the second part is dinner.

Johnny Rocket's:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/johnnyrockets.pdf

I am a fan of Giovanni's lasagna. Food is so subjective, but i really enjoy it.

Even though the lasagne is not on the dinner menu, we've been able to get it upon request.