From Dockyard to St. George by taxi

danyel

How long does it take to get from the Dockyard to St. George by taxi?

By taxi it would take about one hour. The ferry takes about 45 minutes.

Cost taxi, $76 M-F one to four.

Ferry, $4.50 for a token.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The ferry is faster but the one to St. George's only runs every 2 to 2-1/2 hours (3 or 4 times a day). The Liberty disembarks around 9:30 on the day we arrive which is the same time that the ferry leaves. The next one isn't until 11:30. Not sure if they will hold it since Liberty is the only ship in port that day.

The ferry is faster but the one to St. George's only runs every 2 to 2-1/2 hours (3 or 4 times a day). The Liberty disembarks around 9:30 on the day we arrive which is the same time that the ferry leaves. The next one isn't until 11:30. Not sure if they will hold it since Liberty is the only ship in port that day.

I don't know if they would hold it but if they run the ferry it will be almost empty if Liberty is the only ship. That would make no sense. What day of the week is that?

You could take the ferry to Hamilton. And then a bus to St. George.

Edited by Charles4515

It's a Monday. September 21.

When I took the Explorer of the Seas. The previous RC Bermuda ship there was an extra ferry run to and from St. George but that was six or seven years ago. Don't have a clue what they do currently. I wouldn't take a taxi unless I had 4 to 6 to share with. I would either go day 2 or take the ferry to Hamilton and a bus to St George.

Taxi? Crazy! Take the ferry. Just google Bermuda Ferry Schedule Summer 2015. If you can't get the ferry from Dockyard to St. George, there is another route that goes from Dockyard to Hamilton to St. George and back.

Taxi? Crazy! Take the ferry. Just google Bermuda Ferry Schedule Summer 2015. If you can't get the ferry from Dockyard to St. George, there is another route that goes from Dockyard to Hamilton to St. George and back.

There is no ferry route from Dockyard to Hamilton to St. George and back.

As I mentioned they can take the ferry from Dockyard to Hamiltion and take a bus from Hamilton to St. George. Or they could take the ferry to Hamilton and a taxi from Hamilton to St. George.