FTTF Availability?

mtfrazier89

Booked a few weeks ago on a Caribbean itinerary on Splendor. FTTF is not in the Shore Excursion page, I have a hard time believing that it is sold out 10 months before the cruise....do they wait to open availability until a little closer to cruise time?

Any answers would be awesome!

Booked a few weeks ago on a Caribbean itinerary on Splendor. FTTF is not in the Shore Excursion page, I have a hard time believing that it is sold out 10 months before the cruise....do they wait to open availability until a little closer to cruise time?

Any answers would be awesome!

They become available off and on all the way up until the week before you cruise. Just check a few times a day. ;)

I am sailing Jan 2016 and still no FTTF. I keep reading it will be some time this month.

I am sailing in January as well, and FTTF just showed up for me, but there is no option to add it to my cart so I guess I will have to keep checking back!

I have 2 cabins for November 2015, and one night back in April at midnight I caught 1 FTTF and doing this the last couple of years I have learn't you have to keep checking everyday, They release about 15 at a time. Never know when more will be released. I am still watching for my 1 more FTTF. Good Luck catching one.