Breeze to Splendor

july2012

OK

Got all 3 cabins switched to Magic June 2016. We keep the same room location and type, and we saved some money. We are interested in the ports visited (even though we lose 1 day).

Now the OBC, I guess my PVP spoke to his manager and we should be receiving that $50 OBC per person. I will verify once booking is showing on carnival.com. PVP aslso said for now both bookings will show, until the Splendor (from Breeze) is cancelled?

I also ask PVP if we find and submit for a price drop for the Magic, will we have an issue keeping the $50OBC, he was not sure and I said we should not lose it since it is not related to a "price drop" but is an offer from Carnival due to switiching of ships. So I will have to watch out for this OBC when submitting a price drop (WHICH I PRAY WE GET)

We will have to have a return flight on July2, which I hope is not a too much more expensive flight.

But all in all we are happy with our switch to Magic and the ports we will visit.

My TA says we lose our OBC if we move from Spendor. I am so frustrated and angry about this whole situation.

Do you - or your TA - have the letter that was sent stating that those on the Breeze moved to the Splendor are entitled for the OBC?? I'd demand a conference call with you, Carnival and the TA.

Keep fighting - demand to speak with a supervisor - keep going up the chain. It's my understand you are entitled to it....unless you are "upgrading" your cruise. Like going from a 7 to 8 day or trying to book a ship newer than the Breeze (Vista).

As I have stated before - we moved back to the Breeze - got the $50/pp and kept our other $25/pp OBC from a previous promotion. If there are price drops on the Breeze booking we now have we may lose the $25 - but the $50 is "protected" according to my PVP.

Edited by happy cruzin

My TA says we lose our OBC if we move from Spendor. I am so frustrated and angry about this whole situation.

As Happy Cruzin stated, keep fighting for it. They told me the same, my PVP agreed with me, but the supervisors are giving mixed information to the PVP's now. I ultimately went from the Splendor to the Valor, and got the $50 OBC per person.

Apparently TAs only received notice that people were being moved. I did send her the post from JHs facebook page to look into. I was an 8 day. I was looking at moving to the same itinerary on the Valor but a week earlier. It's actually a little higher than the Breeze if you can believe it, though it could be because I got a better deal on it. I could look at Magic which is 7 day. Are you saying that if I did the 9 day or moved to the Vista, I wouldn't be eligible? But I could get a cheaper room and get it?