Celebrity Millenium Ft Lauderdale to Valparaiso

suepaul

Considering this cruise from Ft Lauderdale to Valparaiso including Aruba through the panama canal on to arica to Valparaiso Any suggestions? Is this a good itinerary? Help!

Took the NCL crown on this cruise 2 years ago, this is a better and bigger ship, stop are not as many as the Crown but this is a bargin considering that this is over both holidays. I am booked on this cruise which will be our 61st since 1976.

al

WE did this cruise on the "Infinity" in January 2005 and LOVED it! Go for it!

When in Lima and Arica make sure you book private tours and ask for the guides we had =- see my review on this board or e-mail me at ann @ century 21 vancouver . com (no spaces of course)

We lucked in and had absolutely wonderful guides who made sure we reached all the attractions well ahead of the ships tour buses. The restaurant we enjoyed lunch in in Arica (our tour called for a box lunch) was great & the food cooked and served to perfection.

The sites you will see are definitely worth this trip.

If you can afford the time book the B2B and stay on the ship for the trip all the way to Buenos Aries.

GO & ENJOY

Archived