Diamond Evening entertainment lineup, PLEASE?!!!

Jolimont

Please someone with the Diamond Patters, let us know which big shows are on which nights! Pretty Pleeeeeeaaae!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;5;22;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Diamond Princess HERE WE COME! Alaska has never been so cool! 5/22/04

May 31, 2003 Carnival Triumph to Western Caribbean.

From last weeks cruise; night 1 comedian Sarge, (short routine) with the Diamond singers and dancers; night 2 production show Piano Man; night 3 comedian Rick Starr, with an additional running of Piano Man at 9:15 between his shows; night 4 comedian Sarge (long routine, different); night 5 entertainer Glenn Smith, singing, comedy; night 6 production show Curtain Up; night 7 hypnotist Robert Mesmer, with an additional running of Curtain Up at 7 PM before his shows.

The first night I thought he was good, not great. He said that he had done a sports show for ESPN radio for 2 years,but I had never heard of him. I wasn't expecting much in the second show, but he saved his best material for that show. He is very talented, does impressions and I thought the hour was well spent. I don't know if he will be on your cruise. He said he was going to Iraq to entertain the troops soon.

Sorry to be obsessive!

What time are the shows scheduled each night? Are there two shows to accomadate both early and late seating?

We are dining PC. If we eat at 7:30 p.m. will we be able to catch a later show (starting at 10 or so)?

I see that Piano Man and Curtain's Up repeat the next day? Is it shown twice per night or only once per night?

Sorry for all the "detail" questions.

Thanks for your help.

Hobie

Sneekpeek said in the other thread about Diamond entertainment that the main shows are at 8:30 and 10:30 and that the 8:30 show fills up early, so it's best to show up by 8:00.

So I guess the plan for us is feed our kiddo between 5 and 7, then take her to the evening kid program, go to cocktails and eat by 8pm. That'll give us plenty of time to get to a 10:30 show if we decide it's worth going.

Now one question I still have is when we take our kid to the kid program at 7, can we sign her up for late night babysitting at the same time or do we have to come back at 10 to sign her up then?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;5;22;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Diamond Princess HERE WE COME! Alaska has never been so cool! 5/22/04

May 31, 2003 Carnival Triumph to Western Caribbean.

Showtimes were as follows, night 1 8:30 10:15, night 2 8:15 and 10:15(piano man), night 3 8:15 (piano man 9:15) 10:30, night 4 8:15 10:30, night 5 8:15 10:15, night 6 8:15 10:15, night 7 7:00(curtain up production show) 8:30 10:15. Due to the PC anytime dining crowd variability, if you are doing late traditional seating don't linger over dessert and conversation. The late show fills up and you will be late for the show and will have to stand on the sides or in the back. We were told that the theater capactity is 750 and it will fill up on production show nights.

Archived