Fizzlewicket's First Cruise on Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas 6/4 – 6/13/2015

I want to also thank you for your review. I just finished the Bermuda 5 Day cruised on LOS and your info really helped. One last question: I'd like to write a formal review also. Is this forum the primary place for that?

I clicked on the Royal Caribbean forums and then started a new thread and when to town. You need to realize that once you type or add a new item to your review, you can only make changes for a few minutes. So I wrote my review in Word and edited there. Then I just cut and pasted each section as I went along. Easy cheesey lemon squeezy.

I also wanted to thank you, Fizzlewicket, for this terrific, entertaining review! I'm departing August 13th on the Liberty with the same itinerary, so your review and pictures were of great interest to me. Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to post your review. It was great fun to read!

Wow, what an amazing review. Thanks for all the great pictures and descriptions. The ship looks beautiful (that's what I love about Royal...such great decor) and with so much to do. Looks like you had a fabulous time. And how nice you have Oasis to look forward to in the new year.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

San%2070.jpg

San%2066.jpg

Why in the world do take pictures of the signs, you ask? Well, for reference, for later of course. I like to know what I am looking at. I thought maybe you would too.

San%2077.jpg

San%2079.jpg

And here's me trying to all artsy fartsy with the local area ... Hey, I think its a very interesting picture.

San%2078.jpg

I know I am late to the game on this review but I have been enjoying it a lot and I love your artsy fartsy picture!

• 3 weeks later...

Great review. This will be our first cruise and we are sailing on the Liberty in May. Being able to have photos of everything makes it very helpful in locating things when we go explore. I really appreciate it. I am even more excited to sail on this ship now after reading all of this. Thanks!!