Transportation for 9 people to hotel.

dlhoward

We will be flying into Juneau to stay 2 nights before getting on board. We have 9 people going. Our hotel doesn't have airport shuttle. What is the best and most economical way to get to the hotel from Juneau and recommendations also. Thanks

Where are you staying? Do you want to take the city bus? Able to handle ALL your bags, packing light? Otherwise, it's going to be 2/3 cabs, unless you rent a car to bus everyone around? Pretty insignificant costs, with thinking you are doing, Dream, Lindblad, etc cruise? Not a cheap "regular" lines. :)

Staying downtown at the Westmark Baranof. We also have a handicap person going. Was hoping to find a taxi with a large van to cart us all at the same time. I see a couple of places do.

Juneau Taxi & Tours

Glacier Taxi & Tours

Any recommendations on these 2 or anyone know of anyone else with a van or some kind of transportation into town?

Edited by dlhoward

Staying downtown at the Westmark Baranof. We also have a handicap person going. Was hoping to find a taxi with a large van to cart us all at the same time. I see a couple of places do.

Juneau Taxi & Tours

Glacier Taxi & Tours

Any recommendations on these 2 or anyone know of anyone else with a van or some kind of transportation into town?

It depends what that handicapped person's needs are? Are they WC bound?

Frankly- it is a 15 minute transit airport to the Baranof? Do you really all have to go together? You mention "economical" with your first post.

Why not just call each of your list and see what is available? I personally don't use either of these vendors.

There's a taxi stand just outside of baggage claim and i've never seen it empty after an arriving flight. Anymore, most of the taxis are minivans so unless you all need to all hold hands it will take more than one. It's only 9 miles to the Baronof.

i've ridden numerous times with the companies you've listed and have not had a negative experience.

You have to go to Ketchikan if you want crap taxi service.