6 day cruise - does it feel short?

lizi116

I've been wondering the same thing. My compromise is that if we pick the 6-day, we'll stay and extra day in the port. A nice hotel with a nice, uncrowded pool would be a nice way to end a trip as well. For me, the saddest thing is always going straight from ship to airport (and then waiting around the airport).

I've been wondering the same thing. My compromise is that if we pick the 6-day, we'll stay and extra day in the port. A nice hotel with a nice, uncrowded pool would be a nice way to end a trip as well. For me, the saddest thing is always going straight from ship to airport (and then waiting around the airport).

Lol, which is exactly why my husband and I are extending our cruise by spending extra days in NOLA at the end of our cruise rather than at the beginning. If I have to be in denial about our cruise ending, I'd rather be in denial in NOLA than in an airport! [emoji6]

Edited by bakersdozen12

I like 7 and 8 nighters the best, but have enjoyed 4 and 6 night cruises too. I guess it all depends on the ships/ports/pricing in comparing the two. What are the choices?

6 Day is on Breeze (newer ship) Ocho Rios, Grand Caymen and Cozumel.

7 day is on Valor to Cozumel, Roatan, Belize and Costa Maya. What I don't like about this one is that I've been on the Liberty and Conquest, and the Valor is practically the same ship! I feel like a want to try a different class of ship.

Pretty much decided on the 6 day Breeze!:)