NCL Dawn TEPPANYAKI reservation

Irishgrl73

I was trying to make a reservation for our August cruise and it was only giving me an option of booking 2 or 4 people and we are a party of 3 including child. Does this mean it is sold out or do I need to call to see they can accommodate us?

Also, I see that it say children can eat off regular menu for free or pay child rate at specialty restaurant and I am assuming I still include them on the reservation correct.

I was trying to make a reservation for our August cruise and it was only giving me an option of booking 2 or 4 people and we are a party of 3 including child. Does this mean it is sold out or do I need to call to see they can accommodate us?

Also, I see that it say children can eat off regular menu for free or pay child rate at specialty restaurant and I am assuming I still include them on the reservation correct.

I'm a "solo" on the 8/22 sailing so I picked two seats as it didn't give me a choice of one. I'll find someone to share it or see if I can release one seat once I'm on the ship.

I suppose I will upset someone if I recommend you just book for four to make sure your child will have a seat. Sorry in advance if that is the case!

The system apparently only allows for even numbers, don't know why and think it is strange. When I book the Teppanyaki restaurant, I book for 2 and then when I board, I let them know it is for one. With the UDP it doesn't really matter, but without one, I've had to pay for the other spot at the time of making the reservations and then get OBC for it when I let them know there is only one.

And yes, you would include your child in the reservation, as they need a seat.

Edited by NLH Arizona