Half Moon Cay Cabanas

Banks822

I was able to reserve a cabana for my 10/9/16 Pride cruise. This was sometime in late August 2015. So the info about them not being available until 7 months out does not seem to be the case anymore.

Check it out if you have not done so lately.

You never really know. For our HMC visit on the Carnival Glory in late February 2016, the cabanas didn't come available until late August 2015. Perhaps all of 2016 went up at once? We got ours, so we're happy!!

We did the expensive one the private oasis and it was nice. Holy complaint is the hot tub wasn't working

Uh-oh, how recently was this? I have the Private Oasis rented in two weeks.

I still don't know how the cruise line identifies their Oasis guests; apparently you don't get wristbands or anything.

• 2 months later...

We rented a cabana on our recent Glory cruise---got #7--great spot!

Close enough to the food area, the restrooms, and the pirate bar.

We had a decent amount of company in the chairs in front of us but it wasn't all that crowded.

We did have a number of people ask us if they could use our floats.

All in all, it's worth it to us (2nd time), and we will be going back in November.

Renting a Cabana is the way to make a good port a GREAT port!! The larger the group the more you can take advantage of the amenities. We had a group of 8 that rented one as a standard group of 4. It made a good base camp for the group. We enjoyed and took advantage of the 4 mats, 4 snorkel gear, frig, shade, snacks, and lounge chairs. The reviews reflect that those who rent them...love them. I'm going back in July with a group of 29 and we have reserved 3 of them. Live life without regrets!

Uh-oh, how recently was this? I have the Private Oasis rented in two weeks.

I still don't know how the cruise line identifies their Oasis guests; apparently you don't get wristbands or anything.

A few yrs ago. No wrist bands you just go we had a big group and I was snorkeling right off it and when I went to come up they had staff right there telling me it was private I said no **** it's mine. So I was annoyed with that. I would find out about the hot tub I'm thinking it's not on their list of stuff that's important and wouldn't suprise me if it still isn't heated lol