Prices for Sabor and Giavonni's Table and J.R?

I'm having a hard time finding out the prices for dining in these places. Can someone help me out?

Johnny Rockets and Sabor will be for lunch, and Sabor possibly again for dinner.

Giovanni's for dinner.

looking for prices and whats included.

Any reviews or menu suggestions on these are also appreciated!

Thanks!

Johnny Rockets is $5.95 for food, lunch and dinner. Milkshakes and other beverages are additional.

If you are on an Oasis class ship, Johnny Rockets has free breakfast.

Just off Oasis and we had lunch at Sabor. It is a la carte pricing. Lunch for 2 was about $16. Service was very slow, food was good but not amazing.

We just came off the Oasis too- Sabor was pretty good for lunch, but same as at home Mexican- the do have a $20 pp deal that includes a guac tableside, appetizer, small plate and a box of sweets. We decided to only share a guac tableside (plenty for 2), quesadilia, and a taco- came to about $20

The best part was the TV which had a documentary about Dominic Wilkins-made us feel at home (Georgia).

We love Sabor. While on Navigator we have experienced excellent service and delicious food. You will NOT leave hungry.

Menu from 2014, but I think it's still the same...http://www.******************.com/2014/01/22/sabor-modern-mexican-menu-available

Edit. It doesn't like my link to another site. Google Sabor Royal Caribbean blog.

Maybe this one will work: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/sabor.pdf

Edited by WilsonFamilyNRH

Looks like a good menu, but no prices are listed is this ale carte? Or a per person dinner charge

Sabor is a $25 cover charge pp for dinner. I just got off Navigator and the guac made table-side was OUTSTANDING but everyone will have their own opinion. For my family, we have always loved Giovanni's and this was our first time trying Sabor and we would do both again in a minute. Chops was just ok the last two times so we'll likely skip that next time.