Flight into Miami

KSinSTL

We are in the same boat:D with our Nov. cruise. The cruise line offers a couple excursions that will drop us at the airport, one a Miami city tour & the other an Everglades airboat ride, so we are considering one of those.

Do you know what will happen with all your luggage?

I'm probably more comfortable with a tighter itinerary than most, but you are cutting it extremely, extremely close. To add some more tension, from the flight time it looks like you also have a connection in Atlanta. I would most definitely try to change that flight. If things go 100% as scheduled you will still be extremely tight on time, but if there are any hiccups what so ever you are at great risk for missing the ship. I would need a nerve pill and a cocktail (or 3) before I made it to that ship.

Dealbreaker.

Do you know what will happen with all your luggage?

The last time we did something like this, the bus had a luggage compartment so it stayed with the bus. I don't know for sure, but I imagine it is the same.

Good choice coming in a day ahead. I have never connected in Atlanta & arrived on time.

Im boarding the Getaway on 9/19 and my flight isnt due to arrive until 12:56. Will I be ok on time if they dont leave until 4 pm?

Possible but not probable, not here in Miami anyway. The highway from the airport to the port was closed yesterday for hours due to a wreck. Happens more often than not. Come early and enjoy the Sept weather.

Edited by Diver2014