Velauno Paddleboarding (SUP) in Condado Lagoon ?

Marylandteachergirl

Hello!

Has anyone had any luck contacting this company for reservations for a morning paddle board sessions? I have tried their Facebook page as well as both e-mails that are listed for contact info. One was returned as undeliverable, the other not answered.

Is it not necessary to reserve ahead? Does anyone who has done this know? I'd hate to just show up when I have only one morning in San Juan and be turned away because they are full.

Thanks in advance for any info you may have. :)

Hello!

Has anyone had any luck contacting this company for reservations for a morning paddle board sessions? I have tried their Facebook page as well as both e-mails that are listed for contact info. One was returned as undeliverable, the other not answered.

Is it not necessary to reserve ahead? Does anyone who has done this know? I'd hate to just show up when I have only one morning in San Juan and be turned away because they are full.

Thanks in advance for any info you may have. :)

I used them when i was in PR, not sure why they didnt answer. They had plenty of boards and kayaks, i dont think your will have an issue just walking up.

• 3 months later...

Update...

I ended up switching hotels and booked with Puerto Rico Paddleboarding because it includes transportation and photos plus water. The owner, Guillermo, has been awesome - great communication. The tour is a little more in cost, but it's a private tour with no more than four in a possible group. Our tour will just be the two of us, because they don't place people who don't know each other together.

We will do this early (weather permitting), then check out by noon and head for Adventure of the Seas. Hoping to see some manatees while SUPing! :cool: