Prices and changing

I just booked a cruise on Anthem while on board another ship and did get 100.00 on board credit.Now, they also had the 2nd person 1/2 off but I'm hearing they raised the prices prior to this. If another deal comes out can I call and change it instead of rebooking? Cruise is next August so I think I can cancel up a few months before without a charge

I just booked a cruise on Anthem while on board another ship and did get 100.00 on board credit.Now, they also had the 2nd person 1/2 off but I'm hearing they raised the prices prior to this. If another deal comes out can I call and change it instead of rebooking? Cruise is next August so I think I can cancel up a few months before without a charge

No guarantees, but Royal has been allowing people to take advantage of new promos without rebooking.

Just got a price reduction for 2 upcoming cruises using the 20% off promo ... One saved us $120 and the other $48 ... none of the prices on our cruises were below the introductory prices though, but it worked for me since I did not book immediately as the schedules were released.

You keep your OBC for booking onboard. You will be repriced with the current offer. We did this during a sale and was surprised that we kept our original OBC along with the new OBC offered. Rep said it still will show booked on board.

I have switched several of my bookings around and they have all been made using a next cruise cert. I was allowed to make 1 change and keep the original OBC. After that 1 change the OBC was reduced to $25. It will depend on the rules inlace at the time that you purchased your NCC as there have been about 3 changes in the last 3-4 years.