Celebrity excursions

Kristal Blade

i will be on Millie in November, round trip from Singapore.

Usually I book independent excursions, but in Phuket it seems like the Celebrity price is excellent, very competitive and I may be swayed!

Does anyone have experience of the full day excursion in Phuket where you sail round the islands and sea stacks? Also will the excursions cost more if booked on board. And finally, if I book and pay now will I get a refund ok if I decide to cancel?

Thanks in advance.

:confused:

i will be on Millie in November, round trip from Singapore.

Usually I book independent excursions, but in Phuket it seems like the Celebrity price is excellent, very competitive and I may be swayed!

Does anyone have experience of the full day excursion in Phuket where you sail round the islands and sea stacks? Also will the excursions cost more if booked on board. And finally, if I book and pay now will I get a refund ok if I decide to cancel?

Thanks in advance.

:confused:

We didn't go to Phuket, but did a cruise out of Singapre (Singapore to Dubai).

We loved Singapore. Suggest staying four or five days there.

Stayed at the Royal Plaza on Scotts and went on some great tours by Tour East.

I normally try to book private tours, even organize them my self, but sometimes we take Celebrity's excursions. If the price is close to a private tour and especially if the port is a tender port (you leave the ship first).

Generally, you can cancel 24 hours before the excursion. Prices may go up, but I cannot confirm that. We sometimes book some excursions before the cruise, if it looks like they might fill up.

Thanks 4474Papa,

We know Singapore fairly well as my husband spent time there as a boy and we have visited a couple of times. We have a couple of days pre cruise and intend to visit Pulau Uban, think I have correct spelling!

I will check if Phuket is tender port. The day we go there is my DH birthday so we are doing the trip to fill the day with fun, we hope. May just book to ensure we have a definite event to look forward to.

Thanks again

Libby

Hi kristal

We did this cruise last January and loved it so much we have just booked again including 3 extra days before cruise in Singapore so we can see the new year in. We did indeed do the phang nga bay or James Bond island tour and it was excellent. I believe the ship is arriving later this year but leaving at the same time and it was quite a long coach journey so it would be prudent to book with the ship especially as it's very reasonable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk