Aarp gift cards

youagain

I am waiting for mine to be delivered.Shopping for Christmas via Amazon and Walmart. Have only ordered 2 things. Not too good of a sale if you ask me. AARP is down to 5 items on gift card website. It seems when they get that low they replenish within a couple of days . Happy hunting. I am done for now with Carnival gift cards. GOOD LUCK!!

I agree! I had been watching some items for a few weeks now and the sale went on today. Guess what happened. The price of the items went UP $20 to $40.:eek:

Give me a break Amazon and Walmart.:rolleyes:

I keep looking and looking for those giftcards. No luck. Will try again tomorrow am, and the am after that....I'll score them eventually!

Agree on the Amazon Sale. I sort of hoped they'd earmark the things I've been looking at and maybe a sale would crop up on them. I got a nice doll during a flash sale for my granddaughter, and aside from that....zero!

I keep looking and looking for those giftcards. No luck. Will try again tomorrow am, and the am after that....I'll score them eventually!

Agree on the Amazon Sale. I sort of hoped they'd earmark the things I've been looking at and maybe a sale would crop up on them. I got a nice doll during a flash sale for my granddaughter, and aside from that....zero!

At the post office they're calling this STRESS WEEK.. why you ask...because they are having to deliver ALL of amazons packages. I retired in February after working 28 years. I feel for the carriers.