Cellar Masters

nyfeds

Thanks for posting. I dont think the list has changed much but the prices have. The Honig was $16 in June this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

$10 to $16 from 2013 to 2015 would be an unusually big jump, especially for a Sauvignon Blanc that retails for $10-12 a bottle. :eek:

Otherwise, the Cakebread is an excellent chardonnay...I am very disappointed in the red wine selection and hope it's much better/expended at this point, now that they have removed the machines.

Unless you sail on the Equinox where Cellar Masters was replaced with the wonderful GastroBar full of different Craft beer's.

That would be very depressing to lose Cellar Masters which is among my single favorite parts of cruising with Celebrity.

Are there any Truchard Wines, or Stag's Leap on Celebrity?

I'm sure yes on Stags Leap...but prob not by the glass. I'll post and report from Summit on Sunday/Monday. I will really upset if something as cheap as a $10-12 bottle of Honig Sav Blanc is $15/glass, not because I care abt the Honig Sav Blanc, but what it means abt the rest of the wines/prices...but honestly, I thought they were OK on Reflection in Feb.

That would be very depressing to lose Cellar Masters which is among my single favorite parts of cruising with Celebrity.

The GastroBar on Equinox was always busy when we were on last Nov.

Cellar Masters on the Reflection was dead in 2013 and my wife and our friends are wine people.

Edited by wallie5446

I'm sure yes on Stags Leap...but prob not by the glass. I'll post and report from Summit on Sunday/Monday. I will really upset if something as cheap as a $10-12 bottle of Honig Sav Blanc is $15/glass, not because I care abt the Honig Sav Blanc, but what it means abt the rest of the wines/prices...but honestly, I thought they were OK on Reflection in Feb.

Most wines included in the "Premium" beverage package are in the $10-15 per bottle price bracket . You need to pay extra to drink a "Premium " wine, thats for sure. Its just a relatively recent event whereby most reasonable wines , previously included , were placed outside the "Premium" Beverage Package allowance - eg Dry Creek Zinfandel , Conundrum , etc etc . Sadly they were never replaced by similar varietals and the list now is a joke. Celebrity miss the point of including a reasonable wine by the glass selection in their beverage packages. Not every one is looking at the beer and spirit selection --.