Infinity Interior Midship rooms 6901, etc...

RoxiRoo

Hello All !

Are the interior midship rooms 6901, 6903, 6905, 7901, 7903, 7905 really bigger than the other interior rooms? The look bigger on the deck plans. Just trying to pick a room!

Hello All !

Are the interior midship rooms 6901, 6903, 6905, 7901, 7903, 7905 really bigger than the other interior rooms? The look bigger on the deck plans. Just trying to pick a room!

They truly are larger...the bathroom, however, may be a bit smaller but no cramped feeling inside the room.

The ones ending in 05 may be the largest (by a tad) of these cabins, however, we talked to the couple in a room ending in 05 and he stated he was next to some electrical room (his words :confused:) and he said there was noise from people in that room at all hours. The rooms ending in 03 are directly across from the elevator vestibule. We stayed in one of these and loved this but if it is a cruise where people tended to gather in this area, this might not have been such a positive experience for us. The benefit is, we could open our door and see natural light. Our friends stayed in a cabin ending in 01 and their room was about the same size -- they had no complaints.

I would try to pick one of the cabins on deck seven instead of six.....but that's just me trying to have a cabin above AND below me. Keeps the noise factor manageable. Back to your question, though -- the deck plans are about to scale on this -- they aren't twice the size of a regular cabin but you will definitely notice a difference. The space isn't all usable but definitely makes it 'feel' less cramped.

That is fabulous information! Thank you! I, too, was looking at the cabins on 7 for the reason of having a cabin above and below. :) Now I will look at 1 or 3. :) Thank you so much for your response! And, if you have any pictures of the cabin, I would love to see them. :)

Julie

That is fabulous information! Thank you! I, too, was looking at the cabins on 7 for the reason of having a cabin above and below. :) Now I will look at 1 or 3. :) Thank you so much for your response! And, if you have any pictures of the cabin, I would love to see them. :)

Julie

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of that room on this computer. If I find what I am looking for, I will post them. I think I actually have pictures of two of these rooms.

Hello All !

We have 6901 booked on our upcoming Infinity cruise. Will report back with pics if possible.

Pat

Awesome CruiseRaider and Pat and Paul!

We just booked 7901.

Looking forward to hearing all about your cruise, Pat and Paul :)

Enjoy!

I believe that happens to be the one I have booked for my next cruise. I've been in this room before ... our friends booked it. They were trying to get a balcony ... thought they would never survive an inside cabin. They ended up really liking it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I just stumbled across your discussion and thought I would send you the link to a photo I took when my bf and I stayed in connie's inside cabin 7905:

www [dot] cruise line rooms [dot] com/Site/view_cabin [dot] php?ship=Celebrity%20Constellation&cabin=7905

Hope that's of some interest :)

And on a side note, when my bf and I stayed there, we found it very quite and a fab room with more space than we could find a use for! :)

Edited by mizzalien

Thanks Cruise Raider - that is good to know. Let us know how it is for you, too. Would love to see a few pictures if you get any.

Julie

Julie, I just got the opportunity to upgrade to a CC cabin for a steal (and since Pat and Paul are on my roll call for the same cruise -- think they upgraded as well).

We did spend some time in 7901 though and reminded myself to ask my ex-SIL how she liked it and said if not a balcony, she would book that room again in a heartbeat. We had stayed in 7903 and loved that one as well but we lucked out as it seemed as though during our cruise, we didn't have people that gathered in that elevator vestibule (7903 opens right out into it) much at all or it may have gotten ugly.

Either way, the room is much larger and you just feel as though you have some space to move around and you are just a doorway away from seeing the natural light outside by the elevators. For an inside cabin, they are simply the best! PS-- all three of the rooms on deck 7 were configured a bit differently from one another. I do think 7905 was the largest of the 3 but the passengers in that cabin did not seem to be enjoying themselves much. It probably had little to do with the cabin....they just weren't happy people so their laundry list of complaints included not being satisfied with their cabin. Who knows....?

Thanks mizzalien and Cruise Raider! But --- guess what????? DH wanted the drink package..... so adding that to the Inside cabin was more expensive then getting a OV. So we changed cabins already. I was indeed looking forward to the roomy 7901, but we are now in one of the new OV with the REALLY BIG window. :) Still midship for my queasy tummy. :)

Thanks mizzalien and Cruise Raider! But --- guess what????? DH wanted the drink package..... so adding that to the Inside cabin was more expensive then getting a OV. So we changed cabins already. I was indeed looking forward to the roomy 7901, but we are now in one of the new OV with the REALLY BIG window. :) Still midship for my queasy tummy. :)

I had originally researched those new cabins on deck 3 and actually booked one before Celebrity canceled that cruise on us. The oceanview for this new itinerary at that time were way too expensive which is why I went to my old standby -- the large insides on deck 7. You will love these cabins on deck 3 -- and love, love, love the beverage package. It really is a better deal so glad to hear you were able to get what you wanted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello all

we are in the process of booking our first Celebrity cruise in 20 years so although not new to cruising we are new to turn of the century Celebrity! Not fussy about cabin size but do care about noise. Curious to know more about Deck 3 inside cabins which we considered but quickly nixed when we saw that deck 4 is the main deck with the foyer, hotel desk, some restaurants and bars and nearly all public space. To me that means lots of noise and activity above. We went with 2028 instead with cabins above and below. Any tips would be appreciated. Heading Pacific Coastal next SEPTEMBER so we will be in one of our favorite cities, Cruise Raider.

hello all

we are in the process of booking our first Celebrity cruise in 20 years so although not new to cruising we are new to turn of the century Celebrity! Not fussy about cabin size but do care about noise. Curious to know more about Deck 3 inside cabins which we considered but quickly nixed when we saw that deck 4 is the main deck with the foyer, hotel desk, some restaurants and bars and nearly all public space. To me that means lots of noise and activity above. We went with 2028 instead with cabins above and below. Any tips would be appreciated. Heading Pacific Coastal next SEPTEMBER so we will be in one of our favorite cities, Cruise Raider.

We sailed in 2030 on Infinity around the horn of South America last January. No complaints. It is an OV. We have rebooked same area for next month. Found it to be quiet and well located. Good luck.