Spa Cabin

delta13

Does anyone know if all customers in a Spa Cabin can use the Spa free of charge? I know on Carnival it is only free for the first 2 in the cabin? Also are the spa rooms really smaller than the normal balcony's

Thanks!

As far as I know, the only dif between a Spa Balcony and and regular one is access to the spa. Room size and layout should be the same.

I've never had more than 2 people in a spa room, so I'm not sure if there are limits to the number - I've never seen anything with wording around a limit of people granted access in each room, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.....

Spa Balcony can accommodate up to 3 guests, Spa mini-suite up to 4 for the spa, The Haven Spa Suite only 2 on all ships until the Escape arrives. It is supposed to have a few The Haven Spa Suites to accommodate 3 - but I don't know how that will work since the spa tub in that suite is in the bedroom. You have to be 18 to go into the spa. Other than that, I would expect if say 3 adult women shared a balcony cabin, they would all have access to the spa. You can go online with NCL and ask them if everyone gets access or not.

Edited by SuiteTraveler