Adventure Ocean question

I did not know that RCI did a dining room pick up. This is excellent news. Is this on every ship? And the timing is always around 6:45?

I believe this is on every ship. We had MTD instead of first seating, but our wait staff rocked and was able to get our kids fed and out the door in time! Many nights we finished out entree and had desert alone! We had MTD for 5:45ish most nights but even if we arrived at 5:50 they were able to get the kids fed! (They loved the fruit cup, veggies and dip, chicken and gravy, and the brownie sundae - at the same thing every night after they discovered it! They were not Mac N Cheese fans at all...)

Thank you for your answers. I was worried my 3 year old would get bored at MDR. Great to hear he will be out in about an hour leaving my wife and I with some alone time to enjoy our meals and maybe some desserts. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Very helpful info for a first time Royal cruiser! We are super excited for our upcoming December trip. Can anyone tell me if there is a way for the kids club to contact us while my daughter is in the program on the Brilliance of the Seas? Do they have some kind of phones or pagers that are used?

Very helpful info for a first time Royal cruiser! We are super excited for our upcoming December trip. Can anyone tell me if there is a way for the kids club to contact us while my daughter is in the program on the Brilliance of the Seas? Do they have some kind of phones or pagers that are used?

Normally they do not give pagers on this ship (or phones.). I did hear the. Say they have phones for special needs but not many. They will call your stateroom and leave a message. Not sure if you're doing the 4 or 5 night but in previous years on the 4 night AO was open on the first night at 8pm.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that "DECT Phones" are available on the Adventure of the Seas for $25 per week. Do they provide one free to one or both parents whose kids are enrolled in the "Adventure Ocean" program? I just want to avoid the $50 charge if we're getting phones anyway. THANK YOU!