Walkie Talkies worked fine on Oasis

Just off Oasis with a family group of 14.

Many posters told me in advance that the walkie talkies would not work well on such a large ship, and that they would be annoying to others.

Just want to say they worked fine. Didn't have long conversations, just kind of "Where are you?" I honestly don't think we would have been able to watch grandkids do so many activities without them. They definitely added to our cruise experience, which was meant to be all about the grandkids.

Just off Oasis with a family group of 14.

Many posters told me in advance that the walkie talkies would not work well on such a large ship, and that they would be annoying to others.

Just want to say they worked fine. Didn't have long conversations, just kind of "Where are you?" I honestly don't think we would have been able to watch grandkids do so many activities without them. They definitely added to our cruise experience, which was meant to be all about the grandkids.

I'm glad they worked out for you. Unfortunately, far too many people aren't so considerate, as they sit poolside shouting into their radio, and making the rest of us listen to the squelching.

I have no doubt they made it easier. But it certainly wouldn't have been impossible to utilize a different strategy. If everyone was so considerate, it wouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately, the typical cruise passenger doesn't seem to care about being bothersome to others...