Anybody try Discount tours?

Gabrielle R.

My DH & I would like to go to the rum distillery and the brewery in Grand Cayman. We saw that Discount excursions offered such a package. The Rum Distillery recommended them- BUT has anyone here tried them? What did you think if you did? They sound good- but ...... well I wanted to know of any first hand experiences.

THANKS!!

Gabrielle

We'd like to do pretty much the same excursion in September - rum distillery then maybe some beach time. I saw some good reviews and liked their offers and got the same recommendation from the Rum Distillery. However, it's been 3 days sent I sent my email to Discount tours for additional information and still haven't gotten a response. I'll resend soon, but may have to just get a taxi. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Double J: They responded to me right away. When you went to their web site did you see at the top where it said contact? That's where I went... they did mention to check the spam filter too..... (Maybe?)

I thought the tours looked good... AND I did look at Trip Adviser Since it is just DH & I we are hoping to get in with a few other people... YUP... I did post on my roll call so hoping...... AND they must know about Cruise Critic since they asked me if I had tried Cruise Critic.;)

Hoping that someone has experienced them. They know this forum.

Well, LOL, maybe just a coincidence - I got a reply from them 4 minutes after my reply to you! I'll proceed with my plans and book an excursion with them for the Rum distillery and maybe one in Jamaica, too. Maybe we will hear from others about their experiences, as well. Thanks for helping.

Well, LOL, maybe just a coincidence - I got a reply from them 4 minutes after my reply to you! I'll proceed with my plans and book an excursion with them for the Rum distillery and maybe one in Jamaica, too. Maybe we will hear from others about their experiences, as well. Thanks for helping.

;) Good! Glad I could help!

• 4 weeks later...