Oasis LIVE stream part 2 July 25-Aug 1- Join me

Well I guess that explains why the amount of questions dropped .... I wish I knew sooner .. Perhaps I could've figured out which setting I inadvertently changed. I guess it's just par for the course with new technology.

Thanks to all for sharing the journey - it was an amazing week and even more fun to share with all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome HOME Gina!! You did a GREAT job last week keeping us entertained. Momma is PROUD!!! LOL

It has been so lovely to watch Iluvcruising and ginazgifs broadcasts the last two weeks gearing up for my own cruise.

I will be continuing the streak and broadcast my B2B on Oasis.

So go ahead and follow me on periscope. Search for "bastiman" in the app and follow me to get notified when I stream.

Thank you and I just followed you. Enjoyed the Pina Colada one. Looking forward to watching the others.

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

For the die hards... My Dad is still on board and had decided to try scoping him. I'm sure your following @bastiman - but if you are looking to see even more- follow @MickeyNocera. He doesn't have any followers... So if nothing else- he will appreciate the follow! [emoji38]

For the die hards... My Dad is still on board and had decided to try scoping him. I'm sure your following @bastiman - but if you are looking to see even more- follow @MickeyNocera. He doesn't have any followers... So if nothing else- he will appreciate the follow! [emoji38]

Following! Has he posted yet?

Omg ... Yes!! He's broadcast 3 or 4 times today. He seems to be loving it!! Thanks for following him. The really cool thing is that we could follow several people (time permitting) on the same ship during the same week and see completely different experiences. There is so much to do and see.

[emoji41]Bastiman- just keep sharing your experiences - I'm learning that there's an audience for a wide variety of experiences. We all share a love of cruising, but our experience differs based on our choice in activities- some people like food, others prefer drink, others shows, others like action like flow rider, rock wall and zipline and still others like dance classes, crafts, napkin folding and martini making....and the list goes on...

Of course I had to follow Gina's Dad!!! The HotDogHouse was a big hit!!! And out of 5 Oasis cruises I have never eaten in 150 so that Scope was quite special.

Edited by ILuvCruisin'