Oasis LIVE stream part 2 July 25-Aug 1- Join me

The Wifi was $109 unlimited for one device. I used $29.95 Diamond coupon that was loaded on my Seapass Card and went to Guest Services to get it reduced to $75. I thought that was a good deal....$10 a day..

Thanks for this info. Did you buy the internet package onboard or ahead of time? We are diamond plus and was wondering if you buy it ahead of time, how they adjust for the c&a discount!

Thanks for this info. Did you buy the internet package onboard or ahead of time? We are diamond plus and was wondering if you buy it ahead of time, how they adjust for the c&a discount!

If you buy ahead of time, you don't get your C&A discount. Wait until you get onboard to buy and the discount will be automatic then. It's not like they will run out of internet access before you get on board.

If you buy ahead of time, you don't get your C&A discount. Wait until you get onboard to buy and the discount will be automatic then. It's not like they will run out of internet access before you get on board.

Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted to know!

You may have followed fellow CC'er @iluvcruisin this week on Oasis on Periscope- a live streaming App. I hope to continue the broadcasts live this week. If you would like to follow along, join me @ginanocera on Periscope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious as to why you changed it so that only people you follow can send messages?

Edited by Ladzen

It has been so lovely to watch Iluvcruising and ginazgifs broadcasts the last two weeks gearing up for my own cruise.

I will be continuing the streak and broadcast my B2B on Oasis.

So go ahead and follow me on periscope. Search for "bastiman" in the app and follow me to get notified when I stream.

It has been so lovely to watch Iluvcruising and ginazgifs broadcasts the last two weeks gearing up for my own cruise.

So go ahead and follow me on periscope. Search for "bastiman" in the app and follow me to get notified when I stream.

Following you on Periscope and have announced your stream to my Meet and Mingle.

Bon Voyage!

Bon Voyage bastiman! You are in for a treat.

@ladzen- don't know ... Perhaps I set it up that way years ago when I joined cc--- I will have to search to figure out how to change it back.

Bon Voyage bastiman! You are in for a treat.

@ladzen- don't know ... Perhaps I set it up that way years ago when I joined cc--- I will have to search to figure out how to change it back.

Hi Gina. Thanks for the scope you broadcast. Do you recall how many people were on the boat during your St. Thomas Snorkel/Airport excursion/

@alocsin// not sure // I think 80/90- they did say it was a full excursion -- and it is a new one with rccl- just started in May -- great crew great fun highly recommended

Will be following

Thanks! My daughter and I are enjoying everyone posting live!! Hoping it continues every week till we sail in 3 weeks!

@hardingk - I didn't change any settings during the cruise- I have no idea why that happened... It doesn't seem consistent because some people (who i don't "follow" )were commenting and asking questions all the way through ?????[emoji53]

@hardingk - I didn't change any settings during the cruise- I have no idea why that happened... It doesn't seem consistent because some people (who i don't "follow" )were commenting and asking questions all the way through ?????[emoji53]

Thanks for all the posts though! with or without questions, it was awesome!! btw, I sent you a friend request! would love to ask you more questions!

Periscope is news to me. Can I watch it on my iMac? If so, how do I find this particular stream? TIA for any help you can give.

Periscope is an app you download set up an account. Then you search for people and follow them. Every time they are posting live, the app chimes to let you know they are live!

I had the Ultimate Package. I wasn't sure it would be worth it for me, but after purchasing my first 2 drinks on board, I decided to add it. I loved the freedom to order what I wanted without pressure. Because it was the ultimate pkg, it included everything except Starbucks and bottles of wine ( there is a discount for bottles - but I don't drink wine and didn't order any)

It stopped 1/2 way through the cruise of being able to post questions. [emoji20]

As far as I know it's a new app. If it is new it could be a bug. To the best of my memory i was not able to post as of last Thursday. It was still fun to watch.

On a side note, I'm still undecided about broadcasting on my Halloween cruise.

As far as I know it's a new app. If it is new it could be a bug. To the best of my memory i was not able to post as of last Thursday. It was still fun to watch.

On a side note, I'm still undecided about broadcasting on my Halloween cruise.

It was fun to watch! There was an update to the app today.