Costa maya- ncl or private excursion

CaiteS

At this point you should probably go over to the Costa Maya board and you will find all the details. :D You hve to put down a small refundable deposit to reserve a spot and you will get emails. They are low risk as long as the hurricanes stay away... :eek:

I have browsed the board, but will take a closer look. Thanks for the info.:)

LOL - True! The more that stay away the less crowded it is for US!

Harriet

Hi Harriet how ya dooin? You are correct Maya Chan...meh;):D

Lisa and I have already booked the Chan for Feb. 2016 on our Star cruise.

Are you planning a Feb. cruise for 2016?

If you would be so nice could you email me at spinfishguy at Gmail?

Hi Harriet how ya dooin? You are correct Maya Chan...meh;):D

Lisa and I have already booked the Chan for Feb. 2016 on our Star cruise.

Are you planning a Feb. cruise for 2016?

Hi George and Lisa, how the heck are you guys!

I have an October 2015 cruise booked on the Pearl that stops there and I already have Maya Chan booked (even though it's just, eh?) LOL

2016, to date I only have one on the Escape in January and one on the Gem in April.

Harriet

I have been to Nohoch Kay in Mahahaul and it is nice.....5 star rating on Trip Advisor. It is less than a 10 min. taxi ride. Have any of you that have been to Maya Chan been to Nohoch Kay? Just wondering how they compare. Thanks.

We have been to Nohoch Kay Beach Club. The people were great but the beach had lots of sea grass. My daughter didn't like that.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Edited by Crusin33
Auto correct

for our Jan cruise: trying to determine the best route for my husband and I during the Costa Maya port. We definitely want to do some sort of all day beach thing! We like the beach and will want to have drinks while we are there! Wondering if anyone has a recommendation on our options- do we go with the NCL beach break- all inclusive; wing it to YAYA beach via the bus w $1.00 coronas? Or try Nohoch beach club??? Hoping someone has experienced one or two of these options! Thanks in advance!!

Costa Maya is one of my favorites. Just walk off of the ship and in 11 minutes you will be at a pavilion that has a nice salt water pool with a swim up bar.

There is a huge multi story restaurant there, or you can just stroll back to the ship to eat.

We spent about 5 hours there. There was also a tiki bar with drinks too that was a 30 second walk from where we were sitting. Great Margaritas etc.

Plenty of lounge chairs. Nobody hassling you to buy this or that.

No need for a cab there. Great port and hugely convenient. Also a lot of shops in that area.