Letting carnival pick room; but need infant pack and play <?>

LMaxwell

I was looking at Conquest out of Fort Lauderdale and we would want to book an interior room for 3 people; one being an infant so we would need a pack and play. A drop down bunk or sofa bed is not suitable for our needs. Can we book a "guarantee" for 3 but still request a pack and play or do we need to book some other method?

All of the standard interior cabins on the Conquest are the same dimensions and floor plan and all will accommodate a pack and play. There are no sofas in the interior cabins taking up any floor space. There will be a dropdown berth in the cabin. Ignore it.

Booking a Guarantee Triple will be fine.

Thanks for the info; is this something we can note / add on to the reservation and it will be in whatever room we get assigned?

We would be driving to port so could always bring our own to ensure that we have one. Sure beats missing out and having a bad situation for 6 days

We would be driving to port so could always bring our own to ensure that we have one. Sure beats missing out and having a bad situation for 6 days

No need to bring your own. You can call ahead to the special needs department and make the request. I did that a few years ago and they had a small crib in my room when we got there. I will say it was a crib not a pack and play. Also, the crib was made up with regular sheets and the cabin steward keep putting a regular size pillow in it. I just took out the pillow and made sure the sheets were tucked in tight.

Thanks for the info; is this something we can note / add on to the reservation and it will be in whatever room we get assigned?

I'd bring one. There is no luggage limitation; and this way you know what you have will work for you. You can also bring appropriate sheets.

I doubt you would "miss out"- but what you get might not be fabulous.

I'd bring one. There is no luggage limitation; and this way you know what you have will work for you. You can also bring appropriate sheets.

I doubt you would "miss out"- but what you get might not be fabulous.

Oh, no doubt it would be a standard pack and play type item; nothing fancy needed. But if for some reason they weren't able to provide one we'd have a major problem on our hands. I suppose you are right; it really can't hurt to bring it.

I've re-thought the whole guarantee; I think I'll elect more to at least pick a location so I can try to avoid noisy areas.

Thanks everyone for your comments. they ahve been helpful. I have not cruised on carnival in a LONG time and I am reading a lot but will have more Q's.