Sunshine.. Grill area?

StacyB2011

Hi there. I'll be on the sunshine in 18 days! I've been on carnival before but new to this ship. I was looking at the layout and noticed that blue iguana and guys burgers are where the outdoor grill with the chicken fingers and burgers are. Does anyone know where on the ship that grill is? Just wondering because that's all that my 14 year old son eats pretty much is anything off that grill lol.

I think you might be referring to the older ships that don't have the 2.0 upgrades? The guys burger and Cantina replaced that old grill I believe (members here who have been on pre 2.0 ships can confirm). I will say however, if your son liked that grill he will love the Guys burgers you can get any kind of burger along with a ton of fries if you wish. And the Cantina has great mexican food if he is feeling that. Worst case, there is always the pizza place. :D

Hi there. I'll be on the sunshine in 18 days! I've been on carnival before but new to this ship. I was looking at the layout and noticed that blue iguana and guys burgers are where the outdoor grill with the chicken fingers and burgers are. Does anyone know where on the ship that grill is? Just wondering because that's all that my 14 year old son eats pretty much is anything off that grill lol.

Never been on the Sunshine, but ships that have Guy's don't have the outdoor grill or any other dedicated grill area.

Sadly not a "Kids" food section. The fries are great from Guys burgers and I am sure he can still get chicken fingers of some sort during normal Lunch hours. Another option is room service if he really won't eat a burger.

We were on the Sunshine in May and they did offer Chicken strips on the lunch buffet in the Comfort Kitchen section. They didn't have fries there, but you can go to Guys and just get them there. There is no rotisserie section on the Sunshine. They do have a pasta bar and mongolian wok at the back of the lido near the Havana Bar. There are usually snacks at the Havana bar too. Great sandwiches, and other cuban snacks and desserts too! Food selection on this ship is fantastic including all the specialty restaurants too.