No Set Sail Pass

Question from a friend and I didn't know the answer. Can you get through security and check if you have a paid reservation and the reservation number but didn't print the Set Sail pass? It will be the port of Seattle. Hope someone has actual experience and can help.

I think if you have not filled it out yet when starting the check-in, they send you to a table to fill it out at that time.

We have always done ours before in advance and have had it with us, so I did not test this, but I remember people be sent to fill it out before proceeding with the check-in, before it became common to fill it out online.

Question from a friend and I didn't know the answer. Can you get through security and check if you have a paid reservation and the reservation number but didn't print the Set Sail pass? It will be the port of Seattle. Hope someone has actual experience and can help.

Yes, you don't need the SetSail pass. It might take a bit longer to get through security because they will have to look up the name in the manifest.

Done this a couple of times, no worries, they will just check your ID against the manifest and you will complete check in at the check in counter.