NCL Drink package (UBP) include with interior rooms through 2015 cruises!

Fred Quimby

• 2 weeks later...
Want to book for Feb 2016. What are the chances that they will extend the offer til then for inside cabins. Should I wait it out??

The site says its 2015 only, starting 2016 its not included for inside cabins

Bummer.

The site says its 2015 only, starting 2016 its not included for inside cabins

Bummer.

Book through ncl.co.uk if you don't mind that there are different booking and cancellation conditions compared to the US

"Inside & Studio Staterooms receive premium choices on sailings up to 31 March 2016"

Book through ncl.co.uk if you don't mind that there are different booking and cancellation conditions compared to the US

"Inside & Studio Staterooms receive premium choices on sailings up to 31 March 2016"

Oy, prices are $200 more per cabin on that site vs the US site after pound to dollar conversion.

Oy, prices are $200 more per cabin on that site vs the US site after pound to dollar conversion.

If you get over $400 worth of drink package per person (assuming a week long cruise) for free by paying an extra $100 per person, that seems like a pretty good deal to me.

If you get over $400 worth of drink package per person (assuming a week long cruise) for free by paying an extra $100 per person, that seems like a pretty good deal to me.

and the 18% on the UBP are included.

you can try it in € as well through ncl.eu if the exchange rate makes a difference for that

Right, so it's $200 extra a ticket plus then $200 extra in service fees?

How can I see the final price on the UK website without booking a ticker? Is there a way? I want to compare final price I have now vs final price on the UK website, but I wont see stuff like UBP and gratuities until I book all the way through, right?

Yes, its great but stinks for me because it started right after I made my final payment and they wouldn't honor it for me or let me cancel and rebook. I'm a little discouraged by that most other cruise lines would have honored the promotion. I was even willing to pay a higher rate.

Yes, its great but stinks for me because it started right after I made my final payment and they wouldn't honor it for me or let me cancel and rebook. I'm a little discouraged by that most other cruise lines would have honored the promotion. I was even willing to pay a higher rate.

They can't prevent you from cancelling and rebooking but obiviously the cancellation fees apply if you are close enough to the departure.

You can't have the cake and eat it too.

Edited by Demonyte

The cancellation fee was the total fare so not a reality. I'm fine with it, I got what I booked however I just think the customer service could have been a little better. Other lines have honored promotions after final payment many times for me. As you can see I sail a lot. It feels like with NCL, once they get you in the door and get your money they don't care anymore.

Okay so how do I see the total out the door price? Three people, 10 day February cruise, inside cabin. Is there a way to see what the absolute final price would be for an inside or do i need to book it to see everything that would be added on?

I've just booked an interior through eu website as a solo traveller and there were several options I could choose. I didn't go for UBP since I don't drink so chose $100 OBC instead.

Ncl.eu was a lot cheaper for inside cabin than .com. An inside was even cheaper than a solo room so I assume there must have been a mistake. I have booked and paid the deposit. Is there any risk of them changing the price for me?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here is what it says before I add in the UBP:

Stateroom Category: IX

Adult 1: € 839,00

Adult 2: € 839,00

Child 1: € 339,00

Plus a pre-paid service charge of: € 330,00

Deposit due if option will be confirmed: € 161,20

Final Payment: € 2.185,80

Total Price: € 2.347,00

How do I find out how much on top of this adding in the promotion will be without booking and making a payment?

This is for a 10 day cruise.