Ncl spirit cancelled from December 2016 to April 2017.

Baby Jayne

Well, since my original goal was to sail every ship I'm glad these changes will occur after my sailing (if they don't change yet again)

I am wondering if the Med ports are starting to object to mega-ships and that is why Epic is coming back to the Carribean.

Especially since it seems most people in the US don't like her.

Personally I loved the Epic...

Now I just wish NCL would bring back the alternating Eastern and Western itineraries...

Tried you get more information out of Ncl but the staff say they don't know anything themselves until 17th which is hard to believe considering it's only 1 week away. If it wasn't for a very special occasion it wouldn't bother me but it is and my alternative is to cruise on the epic 1 month before which is no good plus I have sailed on the epic and am sailing agin on it in April so really wouldn't want a 3rd time. The other option in the med but we are wanting the Caribbean for my daughters wedding/honeymoon. We will

Soon find out and I think they will honour the UDP and room

Cat but it's so annoying as it was a perfect cruise that we all wanted to do and the other alternative is to drive from Orlando to Miami which takes up a lot of our theme park time.

Tried you get more information out of Ncl but the staff say they don't know anything themselves until 17th which is hard to believe considering it's only 1 week away. If it wasn't for a very special occasion it wouldn't bother me but it is and my alternative is to cruise on the epic 1 month before which is no good plus I have sailed on the epic and am sailing agin on it in April so really wouldn't want a 3rd time. The other option in the med but we are wanting the Caribbean for my daughters wedding/honeymoon. We will

Soon find out and I think they will honour the UDP and room

Cat but it's so annoying as it was a perfect cruise that we all wanted to do and the other alternative is to drive from Orlando to Miami which takes up a lot of our theme park time.

Well Jayne, look forward to hearing if they will honour the UDP as I've just had an email from Guest Services flatly refusing to honour mine! I've written to them again and if it's still "no" will try someone in the USA. What's wrong with the? Are they on self destruct?

I'm seething about this! Anyone who booked with the offers of UDP etc and are not inconvenienced with their cruise still gets their offers! This customers like me who get our cruise changed completely DONT get their offers honoured. Can anyone explain how that's customer service?