Marriott beach place

bickee

Always stay in their 2 bedroom suites for the Air Sea show. No complaints whatsoever. I find the staff to be pleasant and very competent. The rooms are typical Marriott, clean and spacious. During the Air/Sea Show weekend the town is packed, all the bars and restaurants are hopping, the streets are filled with people, so it can be a little noisy. I'm sure that during the rest of the year its a little more sedate. The first three floors of the MBP are retail with shops, bars and eaterys. All open air. Try Lucy's Bait Schack for some tasty crawfish, Hooters for the wings and Sloppy Joes for a cold one. All overlook the ocean and the beach scene, great for people watching. ;)

We have stayed at both Mariott Harbor beach is great right on the beach with incredible grounds, rooms and amenities. Marriott Beach Place is really a Marriott Timeshare, for my taste it had no amenities, it is one and two bedroom apartments, no room service, full kitchens. In order to get to the beach you have to go out and cross A1A. I would take the Marriott Harbor Beach anyday!

Archived