Jewel Spa Hydropool Question

InTheWASide

Hoping someone can help.

I'm familiar with the spa on Pearl but will be on Jewel the first time in September for 10 days. We've been to all the ports and the spa is screaming our name as a result but when I looked for info about the spa, thermal suite, hydropool area I'm seeing mixed answers.

Can someone who is familiar with Jewel's spa tell me if this is a picture of Jewel's hydropool or if this is maybe just a secondary hottub area?

DSCN4660-vi.jpg

For comparison, here is what I experienced on Pearl and am hoping that Jewel has as well, so if you can tell me if I will find this on Jewel or not I would greatly appreciate it

2s_spa_pool5.jpg

In the picture there's a huge hot tub behind the huge hydropool but some are telling me Jewel ONLY has the one space...

HELP!!

When looking at the 360° virtual tour of the spa on the Jewel, it certainly looks like the first photo you posted regarding the pool...... And not as nice as other spa pools in the fleet...?

http://www.iceportal.com/brochures/ice/Brochure.aspx?did=3719&brochureid=ICE886&mtype=4280&type=vr&browser_popup=700x450

Edited by TrumpyNor

When looking at the 360° virtual tour of the spa on the Jewel, it certainly looks like the first photo you posted regarding the pool...... And not as nice as other spa pools in the fleet...?

http://www.iceportal.com/brochures/ice/Brochure.aspx?did=3719&brochureid=ICE886&mtype=4280&type=vr&browser_popup=700x450

Hadn't noticed the 360 tours. Thanks. Ugh. Yeah. That stinks if that's all that is there. Seems a fraction of the size of Pearl's