Oasis - Royal Refreshment question

Does anyone know if lemonade is included in the Royal refreshment package on Oasis. Some of our kids do not like carbonated drinks and we don't want to get this package for them if it only includes carbonated and no lemonade. Thanks in advance.

Lemonade is free in the Windjammer during lunch and dinner. I am not aware of being able to get lemonade from a bar. If they do offer it, I am not sure it would be included in the Refreshment package. I would be included in the Replenish package as a non-alcohol beverage, but that is a lot more expensive.

I believe Lemonade and fruit punch is available in the Freestyle coke machines. If you get the royal refreshment package for them, it would include the cup for the machine. They had it in the machines when we sailed Explorer last summer and my daughter is looking forward to it on Oasis in 2 weeks.

Edited by hardingk

Does anyone know if lemonade is included in the Royal refreshment package on Oasis. Some of our kids do not like carbonated drinks and we don't want to get this package for them if it only includes carbonated and no lemonade. Thanks in advance.

The bars do have a lemonade mixture they use in alcoholic drinks. You can actually ask for a frozen lemonade drink using the Royal Replenish package. It costs more but gets you access to a whole lot of great frozen drinks. The frozen lemonade slushies were so much more refreshing than just the regular lemonades.