Thomson Dream - free drinks - cuban fusion

Hello

can anyone tell me what drinks are included on the Dream for free.

We don't drink much, and wondered if we get tea coffee orange juice etc frer from any of the restaurants?

the drinks package seems very expensive to me.

Thank you so much

Tea and coffee are free all day in the buffet restaurants and juice is free at breakfast. There is also the Coffee Port for payable coffees. Sorry don't like coffee so never used it so don't know how much it is. You can also have coffee after your meal in the Orion Restaurant.

Edited by Sheila49

free tea(s) coffee, fruit juice at breakfast, ice and water from the coolers, iced water at the bars/resturants, ice cream if they refil the machines and a kettle in cabin, steward will refil your cabin ice bucket on request

oh and free glass of fizzy wine at the captains reception

thank you for your comments.

so there are very few drinks included free of charge, I had hoped there might be a greater choice in the 24 hour restaurant.

looks like we will have to pay for AI, its £199 each a week, which seems steep to me, especially if we drink very little alcohol.

thanks

looks like we will have to pay for AI, its £199 each a week, which seems steep to me, especially if we drink very little alcohol.

I would suggest a rethink on that.

That's just over £28 each per day.

Much better you pay as you go on whatever you like.

thank you for your comments.

so there are very few drinks included free of charge, I had hoped there might be a greater choice in the 24 hour restaurant.

thanks

You don't have to. If you're not big drinkers, you'd be better paying for drinks as you go. That way you'll only be paying for what you actually drink.