Pics of inside/balcony cabin for four adults on BA

sunbird21

We have never sailed NCL before but are doing so this October. We have two teenage sons and have sailed in many different combos of cabin. Usually the boys have an inside opposite our balcony but we have done 4 in an inside and balcony. It is a little cramped but certainly worth doing rather than not going. We are virtually never in our cabin even when we do have a balcony. You will have a great time no matter what.

This year we booked an inside for all 4 of us on Jade when the third and fourth person free was running in UK. I did that online then noticed that I was missing out on free beverage by not having at least ocean view. Called and for a few hundred pounds they moved us to an obstructed view room, which is disabled. I protested at that but was told that all these cabins are disabled. It looks quite big but if anyone has photos that would be great.

We had one of these on the Jade in July - stateroom 8102- and it was wonderful! We were 4 and had plenty of space. Big bathroom and everything was much wider. I'll check for pics.

Gesendet von meinem LG-E440 mit Tapatalk

Thank you all for your help!!! We did add the fourth person and went for a BD balcony on 10th floor. I tried to get a bumpout balcony, as there was one in that category but my PCC kept trying to steer me away from it... First she said it wouldn't hold four, then when she saw that it did, she said that there was less closet space... Not sure if it was true, but I went with it and we got one near the aft.

Thanks again for opinions of those who traveled with four and lived to tell!!! If anyone has any other organizing tips( I'm bringing extra hangers) pls feel free to share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiki, I think you are on my cruise!! Yes, right now Haven is about $1500 pp- we will see. I talked to my friend who is pretty much holding at the balcony, but if we get that, I'll be ok I think. Though the free offers and butler sound tempting.... She reminded me it's her first cruise (ever) so it prob wouldn't be fair to expose her to the top of the line and then she has to go back to insides eventually lol.

I do appreciate the feedback and pics from everyone - no matter what, being on the ship will be better than being at work!!

Hope you and your friends are factoring in the extra costs beyond the initial cost of the cruise..... the daily service fee which I believe is now $13.50/pp/day. while a "butler" would be nice, I believe the butler gets tipped over and above the DSC.

Thank you all for your help!!! We did add the fourth person and went for a BD balcony on 10th floor. I tried to get a bumpout balcony, as there was one in that category but my PCC kept trying to steer me away from it... First she said it wouldn't hold four, then when she saw that it did, she said that there was less closet space... Not sure if it was true, but I went with it and we got one near the aft.

Thanks again for opinions of those who traveled with four and lived to tell!!! If anyone has any other organizing tips( I'm bringing extra hangers) pls feel free to share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something that can help a lot is a hanging shoebag that has like 16-20 slots. You can hang it on the closet or bathroom door. It doesn't have to be for shoes. It can be, but can also store all kinds of other things in the pockets. Suncreens, papers, anything really.

• 2 weeks later...
We had one of these on the Jade in July - stateroom 8102- and it was wonderful! We were 4 and had plenty of space. Big bathroom and everything was much wider. I'll check for pics.

Gesendet von meinem LG-E440 mit Tapatalk

Thanks. That is really good to know. Looks like your stateroom was at the end so you might have got quite a bit of view we are in the middle, 2 cabins up from yours and not expecting to see anything. Good about the size though and fit for 4. Thanks again.