Any progress with the computer system Thomson.?

Well Im still waiting for my email telling me that the new system is up and running so I can enter my advanced passenger info, pay my balance which is due on 6th September and then pick my aeroplane seats on 20th September. Its getting close now Thomson and still not working what is the problem. Tell you what why dont you turn the computer off and then back on again that should fix it because nothing seems to.

I have been following this thread since I first posted last month when they said it would be up and running in July. I can only suggest that you call Thomson Fly main office they will put you through. I have had to do this in the past and can confirm that it does work, if you have problems I can post the number, but they may be monitoring and remove it, sorry don't know how to send a PM good luck☺☺

I paid the full amount to Cruise Deals when I booked as it was less than 12 weeks, then I got a letter from Thomson saying I owed the full amount. I checked in the local TA and they said it was all OK. I mentioned the new system and she laughed and said I would probably get more paperwork and lo and behold, a few days later another invoice!

Does one hand know what the other is doing?

pay my balance

Under the old system, you couldn't pay the balance of a cruise online anyway. It had to be done in a shop or over the phone. You could for holidays, but not cruises :confused:

Admittedly, selecting your seats on the plane, and API could be done, so I wish they would hurry up and get it sorted ASAP as we're going in November.

You'd think they wouldn't have using the new system until it was fully ready, for passengers and Thomson alike, but maybe that would have been too easy :rolleyes:

Ive given up on printing out the numerous emails i keep getting re my upcoming cruise. I get all excited every time i get one only to end up disappointed again and its using all my ink up :rolleyes:

You do know, that you don't need to print out every email you receive. You could just read it and then delete the one's not needed, i.e. The Thomson Cruise ones.

• 4 weeks later...