Grandeur of the Seas Corner Aft 7650

rcrdale

We have this cabin booked for our cruise next year. Was wondering what people thought of the cabin and is there any noise from the South Pacific Lounge? We are having some family join us and it will be there first cruise and they are also thinking of booking an aft JS and they are all still available. Just wondering why they have not been booked yet. Usually the aft JS's go quickly.

Stayed in Aft Corner JS on Enchantment of the Seas. Cabin #7166. No noise that I can remember. Was the GREATEST balcony ever., we had 10 people and still had room. The view is out of this world. But the walk is a very long one. Hope this helps. Happy Sailing!!!

We have stayed in 7150 on Grandeur--the opposite corner. Great views from the balcony, two lounge chairs on the balcony along with two other chairs, and a huge walk-in closet (7150 and 7650 are the only 2 JS with walk-in closets on this ship). I don't recall any issue with noise. Great cabin! Enjoy!

:)

We have stayed in this cabin a couple of times and love it! The balcony is amazing. We had no issues with noise.

Like someone else mentioned, it is a long walk back there so if you have mobility issues that might be a concern. We thought it was worth the walk.

The walk is no problem as we almost always book aft cabins. I was just concerned as we are trying to get some family members to go and all the aft cabins are still available and they are cruise newbies. I know it is still over a year out to our cruise, but seemed odd that they were all still available except the corner aft we already booked. Thanks for the info everyone.

Best cabin on the ship! We have stayed in it twice and will be in 7650 in January 2016. Once we had a party on the balcony with about 14 people - not even crowded. No issues with noise. The walk in closet is amazing!