Purchase Coffee Card on Auction Site?

raz455

Thank you, all, for your insight. This continues to be the best site for information on all things related to cruising. I have been planning our December cruise since last October and am constantly looking for ways to best stretch my $$ - -using a TA, booking flights and hotels using points and miles-basically, trying to get the best bang for my buck. (why pay full price when a few dollars here and there add up? - - -and, planning the trip is almost as fun as going on the trip) - So, while it is true that the coffee cards are just a few dollars less on the auction site, if it is legitimate, why not? I have been reading this site for a few years and have learned much from the experienced cruisers, so thanks again for your continued wisdom! Will I buy them from that site? I have yet to decide - - -but am now leaning in that direction. Happy sailing to all!

Doesn't seem worth it. If you can afford the cruise, you should be able to afford the coffee card.

What one can afford and what one wants to spend is their choice. When we travel, what we can "afford" would look different than what we choose to spend. ;)