Labadee Cabanas

rfoush1

I would like to rent a STANDARD cabana when on Labadee but I don't see it listed on the RC site. Is it because I am not in a suite? Do I have to wait till boarding to book? Anyone have any details on this? THX!

For the barefoot beach cabanas, I know they are only available to Suite guests - but what is my best bet for getting on? My cruise is in October, so I may be too early, but don't want to miss out. I mailed the concierge (I think, two emails addresses I found on here) at the weekend and I'm waiting for a response. I presume there is nothing else I can do, correct?

What is a standard cabana--are they the ones on Adrenaline Beach. Is this beach available to swim if one does not have a cabana.

I would assume they are talking about the cabanas on Neales (sp) beach. the suite cabanas are on Barefoot beach.

What is a standard cabana--are they the ones on Adrenaline Beach. Is this beach available to swim if one does not have a cabana.

Standard cabanas are the least expensive (I believe $200) types, and are not on the hilltop, beach, or over water. Adrenaline Beach is open to all guests.