Soft drinks in Australia and NZ

I was wondering if Mountain Dew (a Pepsi product) was sold in Australia and NZ. One of our traveling companions drinks it for her morning caffeine. If she needs to she can make due with a cola product, but she prefers Mountain Dew

Also, a friend who R&R'd in Australia during Vietnam told me that what I consider lemonade is not the same in Australia. What do I have to order to get US style lemonade?

We'll be in Sydney for about 8 days precruise so we'll have time to stock sodas and a few bottles of wine.

Really shouldn't have any problem getting due, not all shops and restaurants but many.

But only Original, you will struggle to find caffeine free, never seen diet here once saw the one with extra caffine.

BTW those suggesting Coles, that is a supermarket, so large 1.25 liter bottles and packs of 24 cans, not cold ready to drink.

What we call lemonade is like your 7Up, so carbonated clear beverage with a non discript citrus taste lol. It's a generic discription for multiple brands. We also have lemon squash which is like carbonated lemon flavoured drink. Proper US style lemonade (not sparkling, made with real lemons, sugar and water) isn't really drunk much here so isnt common in stores, but there is a brand called Charlie's real lemonade that tastes like what I've had in the US, there is traditional lemonade but also raspberry and lemon and maybe some other flavours too. You can buy it in supermarkets in the chilled beverage section (near the fruit juices).

What do I have to order to get US style lemonade?

Your options are (1) get lemon squash and let it go flat, (2) make your own (perhaps bring the powder sachets), (3) try lemon cordial.

You might also like to try some of our local and unique soft drinks (sodas),

Lemon lime and bitters!

Your options are (1) get lemon squash and let it go flat, (2) make your own (perhaps bring the powder sachets), (3) try lemon cordial.

Lemon lime and bitters!

The Bundy Lemon Lime and Bitters is good.

But I actually like Lemonade Lime and Bitters, the sweet Lemonade complements the tang of the kite and the bitters.

As an aside anyone seen Bitters onboard.

The Bundy Lemon Lime and Bitters is good.

But I actually like Lemonade Lime and Bitters, the sweet Lemonade complements the tang of the kite and the bitters.

As an aside anyone seen Bitters onboard.

They may not have the Bundy LL&B , but any barman would mix one for you.

They use Bitters when mixing a "Pink Gin" ...:D:D