Room Service Menu?

Gardeneroflove

I spoke to a Carnival CSM yesterday who confirmed that there will not be any new rollouts of the new room service menu this year. She hasn't been updated on next year or received a reliable schedule for future rollouts, but it's her opinion that they had their hands full with blowback from the new dining room changes (i.e. no more lobster), so they may scrap it after the pilot.

• 1 month later...

On the imagination now and they have the new room service menu. They still have all the old items for free with the new uncharge items. I'm dying to try the firecracker shrimp! Does anyone know of a thread here that has pics of these new items?

Regardless the free sandwiches are really good! [emoji39]

every night when we get back to the cabin I order a PB&J sandwich and a pot of tea.....after all the rich food we've eaten all day and night, it's comforting to have PB&J before bed.......everyone thinks I'm crazy ordering this on a cruise ship but when someone else makes it.........it tastes 10 times better !

every night when we get back to the cabin I order a PB&J sandwich and a pot of tea.....after all the rich food we've eaten all day and night, it's comforting to have PB&J before bed.......everyone thinks I'm crazy ordering this on a cruise ship but when someone else makes it.........it tastes 10 times better !

I don't think you are crazy I like a good PB&J on toast. For lunch we order the shrimp salad and then either take it down to the buffet and grab some lettuce for a wrap.