Port of Charleston Hotel

RMS95

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Pleasant last month and it was very nice. Brand new, lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. It is right across the bridge from downtown. It was a great location and less expensive than downtown.

Are there any reasonable hotels close to the port?? Do not need parking pkg

There are several smallish boutique hotels on Vendue Range. One can see the cruise port from there. These are not cheap, but we have stayed in them several times and they are very nice and near many of the very best restaurants and clubs in the city, which is renowned for good food.

Are there any reasonable hotels close to the port?? Do not need parking pkg

I've stayed at the Church Street Inn. Lovely little hotel with kitchen and living room and it was loft style with the bedroom and full bath being upstairs and an extra half bath downstairs. It's really close to the port next door to the market and plenty of resturants nearby. I paid $175 night for a stay last September which I thought was a steal for downtown.

We visit Charleston often and I would highly recommend that you stay right in the downtown historic area and enjoy all that it has to offer before you sail. Do a search on TripAdvisor and it will give you a range of prices. It'll get your trip off to a fantastic start.

Edited by janmitch
Misspelled word in title